Dang it! I was just at your house today. Bummer I can't go swimming tomorrow. I will be stuck in the shop all day. How come it wasn't open it today???? By the way did Michael and Dallin do what you wanted them to do?
What the pool is open today?! I am so jealous of your tree. It looks nothing like this here. Oh well! At least we are actually seeing sun and actually being able to go out and play.
Brent and I just CELEBRATED 26 years on January 2, 2012! We have 4 great kids. Chanae and her husband Bryce bought their 1st home in Washington almost a year ago. Brian just moved to Provo and is going to UVU. Michael just started Dixie College and is still holding down 3 jobs. Dallin is a mighty Senior at SCH and will graduate in May. Hurray!
6 comments:
I love peaches.
Well Everyone. The pool will offically open tomorrow(thursday).
yippeeeeee
Dang it! I was just at your house today. Bummer I can't go swimming tomorrow. I will be stuck in the shop all day. How come it wasn't open it today???? By the way did Michael and Dallin do what you wanted them to do?
It looks great... We need to pay them...I"ll call you to see how much we owe.
Lucky!!! I want it to be spring...and I want to swim!! :(
What the pool is open today?! I am so jealous of your tree. It looks nothing like this here. Oh well! At least we are actually seeing sun and actually being able to go out and play.
Post a Comment