Brian took Jessi to Senior Ball tonight. They rode in a really big (slightly dented) limo. I'm sure that Brian will tell you all about the fun they had on his blog.
HEY! this is Derrik, ¿como se dice stud in espaƱol? .....oh yeah! BRIAN!!! dude! you are such a stud! when i get back you need to teach me your ways with the ladies! -derrik
Brent and I just CELEBRATED 26 years on January 2, 2012! We have 4 great kids. Chanae and her husband Bryce bought their 1st home in Washington almost a year ago. Brian just moved to Provo and is going to UVU. Michael just started Dixie College and is still holding down 3 jobs. Dallin is a mighty Senior at SCH and will graduate in May. Hurray!
3 comments:
Senior Ball? What happened to you Brian? you are too old!!!!!!!!!!
I remember going to high school dances. I can't believe it's been 15 years!
HEY! this is Derrik, ¿como se dice stud in espaƱol? .....oh yeah! BRIAN!!! dude! you are such a stud! when i get back you need to teach me your ways with the ladies!
-derrik
Post a Comment