I'll have to answer for Brian for now because he is at EFY. Yes Brian plans to go to institute, I think that he is excited about going. He had a great time serving on the seminary council this year.
Brent and I just CELEBRATED 26 years on January 2, 2012! We have 4 great kids. Chanae and her husband Bryce bought their 1st home in Washington almost a year ago. Brian just moved to Provo and is going to UVU. Michael just started Dixie College and is still holding down 3 jobs. Dallin is a mighty Senior at SCH and will graduate in May. Hurray!
4 comments:
An Eagle Scout ----HighSchool Graduate-----Seminary Graduate----
What is next for this cool Guy?
I LOVE SEMINARY!!! Are you going to go to Institute during the summer?! They have night classes!!! Anyway, you should, it's amazing!!!
I'll have to answer for Brian for now because he is at EFY. Yes Brian plans to go to institute, I think that he is excited about going. He had a great time serving on the seminary council this year.
BRIAN!!! waht a stud! i miss you man! You are going to have to beat all those girls off with a stick!!!
-derrik
Post a Comment