Thanks for the birthday wishes. If I had my way we wouldn't have recognized it this year. But nobody was going to allow that to happen. There were enough black balloons in the house to make me feel like it was my funeral. That's alright...Brenda's bday is coming up in November.
Brent and I just CELEBRATED 26 years on January 2, 2012! We have 4 great kids. Chanae and her husband Bryce bought their 1st home in Washington almost a year ago. Brian just moved to Provo and is going to UVU. Michael just started Dixie College and is still holding down 3 jobs. Dallin is a mighty Senior at SCH and will graduate in May. Hurray!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT. 40? YOU ARE OVER THE HILL!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Brent!
I can't believe I'm related to someone that old! :)
Thanks for the birthday wishes. If I had my way we wouldn't have recognized it this year. But nobody was going to allow that to happen. There were enough black balloons in the house to make me feel like it was my funeral. That's alright...Brenda's bday is coming up in November.
The old Fart.
Post a Comment