Saturday, July 21, 2007

HARRY POTTER MANIA

Ok, so Chanae and Michael ordered Harry Potter on line to be delivered to our door today. But last night Chanae was wishing that she was at the Harry Potter Parties buying the book at 12:01.

I gave her some chores to keep her busy this morning but when she was done all she could do was keep her eyes pealed for the mailman. He finally came about 1:30. Chanae and Michael have been reading ever since. Except for a few eating and potty breaks. (it is now 10:40 pm)

Dallin on the other hand has been bored out of his mind. And he has on occasion snuck up stairs to try to take a peak at what Chanae and Michael have been reading. Or he just has an itch to bug'em.

About 9:00 tonight Dallin started to go crazy and said "Mom, I can't take it anymore. Will you please take me to Walmart so I can buy a book?!"

Well, I decided to cave. Frankly I couldn't take it anymore either. Dallin really was going CRAZY! I knew that Devon(our neighboring cousin) was dying to get a book too. So we called him up and he said that his Uncle was at Walmart that very second buying him a book. So we had him get one for Dallin. Then we raced over (in the convertible) to his uncles house (closer to us than Walmart) then sped home.

Now 3 of my kids are in Harry Potter Heaven. Brian could care less right now. He's at his friends house. But I'm sure he will try to grab someones book the second they try to take a break.

3 comments:

The Staheli Bunch said...

Hahaha Kelly has been reading it all day too! My dad bought her one, i thought she was going to cry when she saw it...me and keysha read the epilogue, just to tick her off! we kept saying "Do you want to know what happens at the ending?" Well I hope they enjoy it! They'll probably be done reading it soon! haha

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! you people and Harry Potter. maybe i should read it. EVERYONE talks about it here in Mexico. When i get back i better read them
-Derrik

Brenda said...

Derrik, it's great to read comments from you all the way from Mexico! Sorry we have been slackers....we will get your address from your mom and start writing you. And it was great to see your pic posted on your family blog. Keep em coming!