So today was the day that the crazy people get up at 3:15 in the morning to catch a bus at 4:00 that takes them to the start of the St. George Marathon. Dallin and Kendrek ran the Marathon and they did GREAT! Kendrek's time was 3:44:54 and Dallin's time was 4:27:49. I think that they are both very AMAZING YOUNG MEN!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
St. George Marathon
So today was the day that the crazy people get up at 3:15 in the morning to catch a bus at 4:00 that takes them to the start of the St. George Marathon. Dallin and Kendrek ran the Marathon and they did GREAT! Kendrek's time was 3:44:54 and Dallin's time was 4:27:49. I think that they are both very AMAZING YOUNG MEN!
2 comments:
Great Job!!! You two are AMAZING!!! I wish I could have been there, I will try to be there next year to see you come in! Monica
WAHT STUDS!!!!! i Miss you all! I wish i could have been there also. A year and a half! great job guys!!
love Derrik
Post a Comment