
I'm such a slacker. I have been meaning to do a decent post about my only daughter's wedding besides just posting a few pics. But every time I tried to do it I just could not put my feelings into words.
The whole day was wonderful....thanks to so many family and friends that helped us pull it off. First thing that morning Chanae's new sister-in-law Lori styled Chanae's hair and did an awesome job. Then we headed for the Temple where they were married by President Metcalf. Who by the way had lots, and lots, and lots, ....and lots of good advice. It's always nice to hear it again. Afterwards family and friends gathered around outside waiting for the Bride and Groom to exit the temple. Then we all headed over for the usual pics to be taken on the steps followed by some family shots, and then we left the bride and groom in the capable hands of the photographer so we could rush home to eat and get the reception/party area ready.
The Wedding Celebration took place at the new home of Troy and Lydia Nelson in their back yard. It was such a beautiful place to have our family and friends gather around us to help us celebrate a once in a life time event. The food was great, the music was great, the company was great! Unfortunately I really didn't get a chance to see everyone that came. I should have stayed close to the cake so I could greet our guest. But I was on occassion busy making a fool of myself dancing. And I'm not talking about the time I danced with my husband or son. :)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU....to everyone who helped to make our daughter's wedding day such a success. And thanks to everyone who came to support us and celebrate with us.
One more thing....We have a GREAT son-in-law!



3 comments:
I also want to thank everyone who helped out and who came to celebrate our wedding with us - Thank You! It was wonderful to see everyone.
PS. Mom - I loved your sweet dancing skills!
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wish that I could have been there. Chanae looked gorgeous and it sounded like a wonderful time!! Congrats again to the bride and groom!
Looks like a fun place for a reception. Chanae looks beautiful in those pics!
Post a Comment