Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dallin's New Talent

So Dallin finally mastered an aerial flip on the tramp. He's way excited about that. The boys had a busy spring break. They hiked the Red Mountain. Went swimming at Gunlock.(BURRR!) Swimming at Uncle Roger's. Skim boarding in the Virgin River. And made lots of money working. Needless to say they are now the tan ones of the family. Unfortunately we are lame people and did not take any pictures of all their fun events. Chanae had no spring break what so ever. She just sat in her box office at Tuacahn. Brent and I went to SLC for a friends temple sealing. We flew up and rented a RED CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG. Yeah, we looked pretty hot. (sorry no photo).
10 weeks left until school's out. HURRAY!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Great job Dallin! It sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun. I don't know what I am going to do with Lexi when school gets out, she loves school and gets way to bored when she isn't going. I guess we will be spending a lot of time at the pool.

Sara :) said...

Sounds like you guys had alot of fun over spring break. I used to be able to do cool flips on the tramp but not after having kids.

Grandma Jane said...

So Brenda,
Are you going to trade in your new convertible for a red mustang convertible?

Brenda said...

No way I love my car. My hard top is better. It was just fun to be in a mustang. I've been driving around topless all week.

Brenda said...

The CAR was topless!