Gee, I wish I would have thought to take First Day of School Pictures!
Unfortunately school/work has started for Michael, Dallin, and Brenda. Fortunately, we only had to buy school clothes for 2 kids this year. Poor Brian felt left out when he didn’t get any school clothes. The funny thing is that all three boys wear the same size in shirts, shoes, socks, and underwear. Sometimes they can wear the same jeans. Well, mom acidentally put one of Michael’s new shirts in Brian’s closet. So of course he wore it. Knowing darn well that it would tick off Michael. If they were smart they would share each others clothes which would give them a bigger wardrobe.
Michael is liking school, so it seems. He has had to change a few classes around to get his schedule just right. Sometimes he tells me about a class that he has and all the happenings. Then I find out that he really doesn’t have the class and he is just pulling my leg. Honestly, I really don’t know what classes he has, except seminary and band. I’m still not sure if he really does have photography and choir or what. Michael also is loving life right now because he now has a job at the Chocolate Factory and has purchased his own cell phone.
Dallin is very excited to be back at school. Of course the main reason is for his social life. He is on the cross country team and loving every minute of it. He is also getting ready for the Marathon in October. Dallin is in the symphonic band (8th & 9th combined) where he plays the 1st chair trumpet, and also in percussion. And he just made the drum line for the marching band and will play the snare.
Brian is still pluming away at his job. Two weeks ago Brad, his boss, made every one work until 10:30 then took them all boating. Then he paid Brian to clean the boat. Man, he has a hard life. And if you were wondering, yes he is still dating Jessie.
Chanae went to SLC last week to see Josh Gorban. I think that it is a 21st birthday present to herself. She went with a friend and she stayed with Mur and Tee. (Thanks for puttin her up). This was her 1st road trip as the driver.
Brent is suffering with a very serious problem right now. Which of course means that the whole family will be suffering with him. Brent forgot to bid for September!!!! I know that this means nothing too all of you out there that have jobs that put you home every night. But to our family it is a major catastrophe. Brent is working 5 days a week, with the 1st day being locals. Which means he will have to get a room. Plus he won’t be making any more money than if he was working 4 days. Anyway you may want to call and check on us periodically to make sure that we are surviving. Mainly Brent! Needless to say I don’t think that he will ever forget to bid again!
Work is going good for me. It’s just so hard to say goodbye to summer. It’s kind of sad not to have one of my boys there at Lava Ridge with me. I have had 4 straight years with Michael or Dallin there. At least I have Brittney there to keep me company.
---
1 comment:
wow! it sounds like life is keeping busy at the Wilson home! I can't believe how everyone is growing up!
Post a Comment