Looks like fun and brings back memories of my high school experiences! Oh Brenda, by the way, I'm going to be in St. George December 12-14, 24-27... I know that is not a whole lot to work with, but I was wondering if you could fit me in for my usual?
Brent and I just CELEBRATED 26 years on January 2, 2012! We have 4 great kids. Chanae and her husband Bryce bought their 1st home in Washington almost a year ago. Brian just moved to Provo and is going to UVU. Michael just started Dixie College and is still holding down 3 jobs. Dallin is a mighty Senior at SCH and will graduate in May. Hurray!
2 comments:
Those are some pretty sweet pictures!
Looks like fun and brings back memories of my high school experiences! Oh Brenda, by the way, I'm going to be in St. George December 12-14, 24-27... I know that is not a whole lot to work with, but I was wondering if you could fit me in for my usual?
Post a Comment