hey to the wilsons, fun to see you at the wedding, hope to see your whole family around christmas when we come back down. cute blog, cute family! monica
Brent and I just CELEBRATED 26 years on January 2, 2012! We have 4 great kids. Chanae and her husband Bryce bought their 1st home in Washington almost a year ago. Brian just moved to Provo and is going to UVU. Michael just started Dixie College and is still holding down 3 jobs. Dallin is a mighty Senior at SCH and will graduate in May. Hurray!
5 comments:
That looks like my kind of party!!!! Just ask Brad how much I love tubing behind a boat!!!!
The food looks good though...I'll have a queenburger,fries with 4 tubs of tartar sauce and a diet coke with lots and lots of ice.
That looks like lots of fun!
I want some frost-top! was the water cold?
Brads glad someones using the boat.
hey to the wilsons, fun to see you at the wedding, hope to see your whole family around christmas when we come back down. cute blog, cute family! monica
Post a Comment