Thursday, February 18, 2010

Going Home

Well, back to my story. So we arrived at the Airport with plenty of time to check in and do a little airport shopping. When we found our gate we sat and waited to hear our names. I was pretty stressed the whole time. Because if we didn't make this flight Brian would beat us home. Finally they called our names and gave us tickets....and Hurray....we were sitting together. Finally we are buckled in, the doors are shut, and the "safety" movie starts. OK I'm getting ready to breath a sigh of relief. Then the movie stops. Captain says....."Flight attendants, please disarm the doors." WHAT!!!...I'm silently freaking out. Then the captain calls out a handful of names and asks them to please gather their things and deplane. Wilson was not one of them. Needless to say I was praying like crazy until we were rolling away from the gate. So we landed in SLC about 3 hours before Brian did.

Elder Wilson was surprised to see us.
He thought we were in Hawaii.



Brian's Shoe

3 comments:

Audrey Kate said...

Touching!!! What a good looking family, especially the bunny ears ha ha. Just think, you get to have TWO "brian coming home from his mission".

Brenda said...

So exiting...I had forgotten that you were waiting for a missionary to come home.

Brenda said...

I just read that he had medical problems?! I hope he's OK.